Monday, March 7, 2011

Confidentiality Clause For Survey Samples

Gutenberg guillotine!

(...) I wonder if the world of books is not something similar happening. The intellectuals themselves, of course, that conscience of society, at the time of existentialism, have become puppets of fair. And this is normal, the figure has disappeared from the teacher, the maître à penser. Perhaps it made no failure, says one, perhaps, but not maîtres the fair is boring because in addition to teachers of thought were also masters of ceremonies. I living in the society of the spectacle and they knew it. So they did a good show. Is it so deplorable?
(...)
In conclusion to everything that I can think only in irony of history. When I was a kid and all the culture that ran was related to the Gutenberg Galaxy, it was hard to imagine this crisis of the book and publishing, while McLuhan had already announced in several of his books. We are crossing a bridge and you do not know what to do, whether to return to warm Gutenberg world, where everything seemed so durable and so safe, or jump to the other side. Anyway, do not have to be a somersault, have placed a network. "

Jesus Ferrero is a writer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment